- Admitted since 2019
- At Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek since May 2019
- Education and former activities
- Master of Laws Studium (Competition Law and Economics), Brussels School of Competition 2020-2021
- Buntscheck Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft, Munich2019
- Legal Traineeship at Higher Regional Court Stuttgart, Stages: CMS Hasche Sigle, Stuttgart, Menold Bezler, Stuttgart2016-2018
- Study at University Passau2011-2016
Maximilian Dengler advises national and international clients on competition and distribution law as well as compliance. He focuses on the development of complex distribution structures (selective distribution systems, authorised dealer agreements, commercial agency agreements and franchise agreements, among others). He also advises a large number of national and international clients on the notification of merger projects to the German Federal Cartel Office and the European Commission as well as on the development of compliance programmes and structures.
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Vertriebsrecht e.V.
- Münchner Kartellrechtsforum e.V.
- Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht e.V.
- International Bar Association
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Please try again later.