- German, English
- Antitrust Law
- Merger Control
- State Aid Law
- Foreign Trade Law
- Admitted since 2012
- Born 1981 in Neuss, Germany
Education and former activities
- Taylor Wessing, Düsseldorf (2012-2013)
- Legal Trainee (Referendar) at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf (2010-2012)
- Research Assistant at Heinrich-Heine University Düsseldorf (2008-2009)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) as scholarship holder of the Fulbright commission, University of Miami School of Law (2007-2008)
- University of Düsseldorf (2001-2006)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Study Association Antitrust / Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht e.V.
- German-American Lawyers' Association
- ELSA Lawyers‘ Society / ELSA Alumni Deutschland e.V.
- Fulbright Alumni e.V.
- Lecturer at Heinrich-Heine University Düsseldorf, Masters Programme "European Studies" (Lecture "Basic Freedoms and Basic Rights within the EU")
Publications by Michael Vetter, LL.M. (Univ. of Miami)