Chambers Europe 2021 recognizes nine lawyers & nine practice areas
Nine lawyers and nine practice areas of business law firm Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek were recognized by international legal directory Chambers Europe 2021.
Once again, Dr. Ute Jasper’s Public Sector & Public Procurement department is right at the top: Since 2015, it has remained in Band 1 in the Public Procurement/PPP practice area. Respondents appreciate the team’s legal expertise and the very economic perspective when advising clients.
The following lawyers were recommended by Chambers Europe 2021:
- Dr. Michael Dröge (Investment Funds)
- Dr. Armin Frhr. von Grießenbeck (Projects: Construction)
- Dr. Anton Horn (Intellectual Property: Patent Litigation)
- Dr. Ute Jasper (Public Law: Public Procurement/PPP)
- Dr. Wolfgang Kühn (Dispute Resolution: Most in Demand Arbitrators)
- Dr. Herbert Palmberger (Insurance)
- Dr. Reinhard Siegert (Commercial Contracts)
- Prof. Dr. Georg Streit (Restructuring/Insolvency)
- Dr. André-M. Szesny, LL.M. (Dispute Resolution: White-Collar Crime: Corporate Advisory)
The following practice areas were recognized yet again:
- Commercial Contracts
- Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market
- Dispute Resolution
- Investment Funds
- Projects: Construction
- Public Law: Public Procurement/PPP
Chambers Global had already previously recognized the “International & Cross-Border Transactions” practice area and the two lawyers Dr. Wolfgang Kühn in “Dispute Resolution: Most in Demand Arbitrators” and Dr. Anton Horn in the “Intellectual Property: Patent Litigation” practice area.
Since 1999, Chambers & Partners has identified the most outstanding lawyers and law firms in 180 jurisdictions and recommended them in its Chambers Europe and Chambers Global guides. This research is based on interviews of several thousand clients and lawyers.
All results can be found here on the Chambers website.