Chambers Europe 2016: 16 Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek lawyers recommended
A total of 16 lawyers of business law firm Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek were distinguished by industry analyst Chambers Europe 2016 and thus rank among the most renowned experts in the legal field.
In particular, Chambers Europe 2016 ranked Dr. Ute Jasper again number 1 of German lawyers for Public Procurement. Dr. Herbert Palmberger, M.J.C. has also been repeatedly ranked number 1 in Insurance Law.
According to Chambers, Jasper is viewed as one of the market's top lawyers in the area of public procurement and is particularly known for railway matters. "We have achieved a lot of success working with her. Just the mention of Dr Jasper's name makes opposition reluctant to contest us," a surveyed client said about Jasper.
As stated by Chambers, Herbert Palmberger is famed for his visibility in litigation and arbitration cases representing policyholders against insurers. He has a proven track record of advising on D&O, art insurance and reinsurance matters.
The following lawyers are recommended in Chambers Europe 2016:
- Dr. Thorsten Kuthe (Capital Markets, Up and Coming)
- Dr. Andreas Urban (Corporate/M&A )
- Dr. Wolfgang Kühn (Dispute Resolution)
- Dr. Wilhelm Moll, LL.M. (Employment)
- Bernd Weller (Employment)
- Rüdiger Schnug (Insurance)
- Dr. Anton Horn (Intellectual Property)
- Dr. Michael Dröge (Investment Funds)
- Dr. Kai Uwe Steck (Investment Funds)
- Dr. Peter Kamphausen (Public Law)
- Dr. Armin Frhr. von Grießenbeck (Projects: Construction)
- Prof. Dr. Georg Streit (Restructuring/Insolvency)
- Michael Schmittmann (TMT: Media)
- Ulrike Gantenberg (Dispute Resolution, Recognised Practitioner)
Since 1999, Chambers & Partners has identified Europe's and the world's leading lawyers and law firms in 180 countries. This intensive, continuous and independent research is based on interviews of several thousands of clients and lawyers.