Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek appoints new Partner and Salaried Partners from
Following three external partner additions to date in 2014, the law firm of Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek appointed one additional partner and nine new salaried partners in internal promotions effective January 1, 2015.
- Dominik von Wissel, Corporate / M&A, Investment Funds, Hamburg
will become partner at Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek effective January 1, 2015.
In addition, the following lawyers were appointed salaried partners:
- Tobias Leege, Real Estate, Restructuring, Chemnitz
- Dr. Isabel Niedergöker, Public Procurement / Public Sector, Düsseldorf
- David Loszynski, Litigation, Restructuring, Hamburg
- Dr. Julius Wedemeyer, Corporate / M&A, Hamburg
- Dr. Ruben A. Hofmann, Industrial Property Law, Cologne
- Tobias Nagel, Corporate, Capital Markets, Cologne
- Sven Radke, LL.M., Corporate, Capital Markets, Cologne
- Kristina Schneider, LL.M., Corporate / M&A, Cologne
- Vera Niedermeyer, Private Clients, Banking Supervision Law, Zurich.
"We are pleased about the partner appointments. We have again a large number of successful associates, who have accomplished the step into salaried partnership. We congratulate our new equity partner and all salaried partners and look forward to continued successful collaboration", said Dr. Pär Johansson, Managing Partner for