- German, English
- Foreign Trade Law
- Energy Law
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Admitted to the Bar since 2016
Education and former activities
- Second Legal State Examination (2015)
- Legal Trainee in Cologne, Brussels/Belgium (European Commission) and Frankfurt am Main (White & Case LLP) (2013-2015)
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton, Frankfurt am Main and Cologne (Legal Assistant) (2011-2012)
- Masters Program Business Law (LL.M.) (2010-2011)
- First Legal State Examination (2009)
- University of Passau and Bonn (2001-2009)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
Publications by Michael Kreisler, LL.M.
China remains outside
© All rights reserved. Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung GmbH, Frankfurt. "China bleibt draußen" from the F.A.Z., December 16, 2020. Provided by the Frankfurter Allgemeine Archiv.
Dr. Bodo Dehne and Michael Kreisler, LL.M.
Foreign investment control becoming key factor in M&A deals – German government decides to block acquisition of German tech company
Update Corporate/M&A, No. 14, December 4, 2020
Dr. Bodo Dehne, Michael Kreisler, LL.M., Dr. Christoph Schork, LL.M. and Michael Vetter, LL.M. (Univ. of Miami)
Der syndizierte Kredit – Einführung in die Fremdfinanzierung mit gestreutem Kreditausfallrisiko
Kölner Schrift zum Wirtschaftsrecht 4.11, Sonderbeilage CORPORATE FINANCE, pp. 3-11