Back to the overview
08-29-2016News

Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek advises management on buyout of R&M International GmbH

Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek advised the management of R&M International GmbH, Hamburg, on the management buyout. The acquisition of R&M was supported by Deutsche Beteiligungs AG, which will hold 33 percent of the shares in the future. The remaining shares (67 percent) will be held by management, which is in part already participating today.
 
R&M is a global leader in the field of interior outfitting of cruise ships and ferries (which accounts for more than two thirds of its sales), of specialty and cargo vessels, and offshore vessels. R & M employs 550 people and generated revenue of some EUR 120 million in 2015.
 
The transaction is subject to approval by the relevant antitrust authorities.

Counsel to Management
Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek:

Dr. Peter Christian Schmidt (Lead, Corporate/M&A)
Dr. Volker Voth (Employment Contract and Labor Law), both Hamburg  

Contact persons

You are currently using an outdated and no longer supported browser (Internet Explorer). To ensure the best user experience and save you from possible problems, we recommend that you use a more modern browser.