Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek appoints three new Partners from its team
Effective January 1, 2012, law firm Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek appointed three new partners and five new salaried partners from its own team of lawyers.
The following lawyers will be awarded partner status:
- Daniel Froesch, Lititgation/Arbitration, Frankfurt
- Dr. Martin Imhof, Corporate Law/M&A, Düsseldorf
- Dr. Roland Reichert, Corporate Law/M&A, Düsseldorf
In addition, the following lawyers were appointed salaried partners:
- Dr. Stephan Degen, StB, Maître en Droit, Munich
- Dr. Philip Kempermann, LL.M., Düsseldorf
- Dr. Yvonne Janette Klimke, Düsseldorf
- Dr. Christian Strasser, Munich
- Stefan Westerheide, LL.M. oec, Cologne.
"The appointments as partners show that we have enormous internal potential and excellent lawyers are employed at our firm," Ulrike Gantenberg, Managing Partner responsible for the HR Division, commented on the partner nominations resolved at the partners' assembly in November. Dr. Andreas Urban, Managing Partner of the firm, added that the mix of external new lawyers and internal appointments developed very favorably. In total, seven lawyers from other firms joined Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek at partner level at the Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg and Munich offices in 2011.
Profiles of the aforementioned lawyers can be found on our website.