Beratung Alder beim Erwerb der Mehrheitsbeteiligung an der Rail & Road Protec GmbH
Commercial law firm Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek advised Alder Fund I AB, Stockholm (Sweden), on the acquisition of a majority stake in Flensburg-based Rail & Road Protec GmbH from Förde Reederei Seetouristik GmbH & Co. KG, also headquartered at Flensburg. The acquisition price was not disclosed.
Alder is an investment company that primarily invests in companies in the environmental technology sector, focusing on companies already generating revenue of between EUR 4 million and EUR 60 million. The company has a total of EUR 120 million funds under management.
Rail & Road Protec GmbH develops, produces and sells integrative system solutions for public transportation. Its products and services include mobile CCTV technology, passenger counting, passenger information, real-time fleet and data management.
With the acquisition a 75% stake in Rail & Road Protec GmbH is held by Alder. The remaining 25% stake in the company is held by the Management of Rail & Road Protec GmbH.
Counsel Alder Fund I AB, Stockholm
Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek, Hamburg
Dr. Jörg Schewe (M&A/Gesellschaftsrecht),
Dr. Andreas Walle (Arbeitsrecht),
Dr. Kai Erhardt (Finance),
Fabian G. Gaffron (Steuerrecht),
Dr. Anne Coordes (Gewerblicher Rechtschutz),
Dr. Sebastian Jungemeyer (IT, Handelsrecht, Prozessführung)