Effective January 2017, Dr. Stephan Degen, Munich, and Fabian G. Gaffron, Hamburg, will be appointed equity partners.
Dr. Stephan Degen, Maître en Droit, is a lawyer and tax advisor working primarily in the Restructuring, Corporate/M&A and Tax practice groups.
Fabian G. Gaffron is also a lawyer and tax advisor and is working in the Tax, Corporate/M&A, Investment Funds and Private Equity practice groups.
In addition, the following lawyers will be promoted to salaried partners in 2017 (alphabetically by office):
- Dr. Christopher Marx (Düsseldorf), Public Sector & Public Procurement | Transport, Traffic & Infrastructure | Real Estate & Construction | Litigation/Arbitration
- Miriam Schäfer (Düsseldorf), Corporate/M&A | Capital Markets
- Dr. Susanne Stauder (Düsseldorf), White Collar & Criminal Compliance
- Dr. Laurence M. Westen (Düsseldorf), Public Sector & Public Procurement | Transport, Traffic & Infrastructure | Real Estate & Construction
- Christine Grau, LL.M. (Frankfurt), IP, Media & Technology | Public Sector & Public Procurement
- Julia Cramer (Hamburg), Corporate/M&A | Investment Funds | Litigation/Arbitration
- Martin Karwatzki, LL.M. (Cologne), Insurance | Litigation/Arbitration
- Dr. Felix Siebler, LL.M. (Munich), Public Sector & Public Procurement | Energy | Real Estate & Construction
- Steffen Wilberg (Munich), Real Estate & Construction
"We extend our congratulations to the new equity partners and salaried partners and wish them continued success," said Dr. Pär Johansson, Managing Partner for Human Resources.
further news which may be of interest to you