- Admitted since 1988
- Education and former activities
- Orrick Hölters & Elsing1994–2013
- Krameyer von Falkenhausen Hanke & Partner1988–1993
- Universities of Regensburg, Lausanne (Switzerland) and FreiburgFirst State Examination 1983; Dr. iur. 1986; Second State Examination 1988
Dr. Michael Alberts has broad experience of more than 20 years in all kinds of Real Estate projects, in particular large Real Estate transactions and developments. He is strategic advisor of a number of renowned investors, inter alia for Multi Germany and the Numisma Group. He also advises on Real Estate Financings as well as in the areas of Corporate and M&A as well as joint venture structurings connected with Real Estate projects. He gives lessons at the University of Münster (JurGrad) on international Real Estate Financings.
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- European Council of Shopping Places (ECSP)
- German Council of Shopping Places (GCSP)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Deutsch-Amerikanische Juristenvereinigung (DAJV)
- Deutsch-Schweizerische Wirtschaftsvereinigung (DSV)
- Deutsch-Schweizerische Juristenvereinigung
- Bankrechtliche Vereinigung
Dr. Michael Alberts's Distinctions
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Please try again later.