Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek advises intergenia group on the acquisition of internet24 GmbH

Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek advised PlusServer AG, an affiliate of intergenia group, on the acquisition of Dresden-based internet24 GmbH.
internet24 GmbH was established in 1997 and employs a staff of 35 at the company's Dresden headquarters. The company specializes in providing managed hosting services in all German-speaking countries. At present, internet24 serves about 20,000 customers, including a number of global eCommerce companies. In addition to classic web hosting and server packages, the design, implementation and ongoing support of individual server solutions are the core competencies of internet24. This includes high-availability Internet applications or high-access projects.
intergenia group's headquarters are in Hürth near Cologne and trades under four different hosting brands: PlusServer, serverloft, Unmetered.com and Server4You. It operates data centers in Strasbourg, France and St. Louis, USA. The group hosts more than two million active websites and around 40,000 servers. intergenia's international customer base is predominantly composed of SMEs. In Germany, the group is one of the market leaders in providing dedicated hosting to SMEs.
In November 2011, Oakley Capital Private Equity acquired a 51% stake in intergenia group. The remaining 49% is held by the intergenia founders.

Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek advises intergenia group on a regular basis.
Counsel to intergenia/PlusServer:
Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek, Cologne
Dr. Pär Johansson, Tim Remmel, LL.M. (both Lead),
Kristina Schneider, LL.M., Dr. Christian Groß-Bölting (all M&A),
Dr. Verena Hoene, LL.M. (IP), Dr. Frank Eckhoff (Employment Law).

Download as PDF

Contact persons

You are currently using an outdated and no longer supported browser (Internet Explorer). To ensure the best user experience and save you from possible problems, we recommend that you use a more modern browser.