Kanzleimonitor recommends Heuking in 17 fields of law
Legal guide Kanzleimonitor 2022/2023 awarded Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek a Top 15 position once again. 17 fields of law were awarded; more than 20 lawyers from the firm were recommended.
The firm is recommended in the following fields of law:
Antitrust, Capital Markets, Contract Law, Corporate, Data Protection, Employment, Energy Industry, Financing, Insolvency, IP, IT, Litigation & ADR, Mergers & Acquisitions, Public Law, Real Estate & Construction, Stock Corporation & Group Law, Transport & Logistics.
The following 22 Heuking lawyers were recommended:
- Dr. Philip Kempermann and Dr. Rainer Herschlein (Data Protection and IT; Stock Corporation & Group Law and Corporate; both Top 100 Lawyers).
- Dr. Andreas Urban (Employment, Corporate)
- Dr. Vinzenz Bödeker (Transport & Logistics)
- Dr. Christoph Froning (Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Dr. Anne de Boer (Capital Markets)
- Dr. Martin Imhof, Dr. Hermann Ali Hinderer, and Dr. Andreas Lenz (all Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Dr. Markus Klinger (IT)
- Dr. Carsten Schrader and Christoph Nöhles (both Real Estate & Construction)
- Bernd Weller and Dr. Sascha Schewiola (both Employment)
- Dr. Hans Markus Wulf (Data Protection)
- Christopher Görtz (Corporate)
- Dr. Andreas Schabenberger (IP)
- Prof. Dr. Martin Reufels, Dr. Stefan Bretthauer, and Dr. Frederik Wiemer (all Antitrust)
- Dr. Walter Eberl (Litigation & ADR)
- Dr. Martin Schellenberg (Public Law)
The “Kanzleimonitor” legal guide is published by the German Institute for Legal Departments and In-House Counsel, diruj, a provider of specialist publications, training events, and conferences for in-house counsel.