Seven internal Partner appointments at Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek
Effective January 1, 2019, two female and five male Salaried Partners of Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek will be admitted in the equity partnership.
Astrid Reich (Berlin) is a lawyer, Certified Specialist Lawyer in Employment Law, and a member of the Employment Law Practice Group.
Jörn Matuszewski (Düsseldorf) is a lawyer, tax advisor, and Graduate in Tax Administration (University of Applied Sciences) and advises in the fields of Tax Law and Private Clients.
Sandra Kalthoff (Düsseldorf) is a lawyer and advises in the Litigation/Arbitration, Corporate/M&A, and Private Clients Practice Groups.
Falko Keller (Hamburg) is a tax advisor and advises in Tax Law, Real Estate & Construction, and Private Equity/Venture Capital.
Markus Lennartz (Frankfurt) is a lawyer and a member of the IP, Media & Technology and Corporate/M&A Practice Groups. He also advises at the interface to Public Procurement Law.
Dr. Ruben A. Hofmann (Cologne) is a lawyer, Certified Specialist Lawyer in Intellectual Property, and a member of the IP, Media & Technology Practice Group.
Dr. Sascha Schewiola (Cologne) is a lawyer and Certified Specialist Lawyer in Employment Law and a member of the Employment Law Practice Group. He also advises in sports law.
In addition, four female and seven male lawyers will be appointed Salaried Partners effective January 1, 2019 (in alphabetical order by office).
- Kerstin Deiters, LL.M., EMBA, Employment | Distribution
- Christopher Görtz, Private Equity/Venture Capital | Corporate/M&A | Banking & Finance | Capital Markets | Restructuring | Litigation/Arbitration
- Dr. Lutz Martin Keppeler, Certified Specialist Lawyer in Information Technology Law, IP, Media & Technology
- Dr. Patrick Müller, LL.M. (Bristol), Corporate/M&A | Litigation/Arbitration | Private Equity/Venture Capital | Private Clients
- Christoph Prochnau, LL.B., Corporate/M&A | Private Equity/Venture Capital
- Dr. Isa Alexandra Sadoni, Public Sector & Public Procurement | Transport, Traffic & Infrastructure
- Dr. Thomas Schulz, LL.M., Certified Specialist Lawyer in Employment Law, Employment
- Dr. Kai Uwe Büchler, Restructuring | Litigation/Arbitration | Corporate/M&A
- Antje Münch, LL.M., IP, Media & Technology
- Benedikt Raisch, Corporate/M&A | Private Equity/Venture Capital
- Dr. Antonia Stein, Certified Specialist Lawyer in Employment Law, Employment
“In the coming year, no less than seven of our lawyers will take the step from Salaried Partner to Partner. The new Partners have contributed greatly to our firm’s success in recent years,” said Dr. Pär Johansson, Managing Partner for Human Resources. “We are also very pleased that two women have passed the hurdle to becoming Equity Partners with flying colors. Our sound promotion of our Associates and Salaried Partners pays off when it comes to such appointments.” At seven Partner appointments, Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek has the highest number of internal appointments in recent years.