Chambers Europe 2013 recommends 17 lawyers of Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek
17 lawyers of commercial law firm Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek were recognized by industry analyst Chambers Europe 2013 and thus rank among the most renowned legal practitioners.
The following lawyers are recommended in Chambers Europe 2013:
- Simon Hirsbrunner, LL.M. (Competition/European Law)
- Dr. Andreas Urban, Adi Seffer (Corporate/M&A, Mid Market)
- Dr. Wolfgang Kühn und Ulrike Gantenberg (Dispute Resolution – Most in Demand Arbitrators)
- Dr. Dieter Bohnert (Dispute Resolution: White Collar Crime - Corporate Advisory)
- Dr. Wilhelm Moll, LL.M., Bernd Weller (Employment)
- Dr. Hans-Jochem Lüer, LL.M., Dr. Herbert Palmberger (Insurance)
- Dr. Anton Horn (Intellectual Property)
- Dr. Michael Dröge, Dominik von Wissel (Investment Funds)
- Dr. Peter Kamphausen (Public Law General)
- Dr. Ute Jasper (Public Law: Public Procurement/PPP)
- Prof. Dr. Georg Streit (Restructuring/Insolvency)
- Michael Schmittmann (TMT: Media)
Since 1999, Chambers has identified Europe's and the world's leading lawyers and law firms in 180 countries. This intensive, continuous and independent research is based on interviews of several thousands of clients and lawyers.