- Admitted to the Bar since 2021
- Education and former activities
- Certified IT-Compliance Manager (TÜV) 2022
- Certified IT Security Officer (TÜV) 2022
- Specialized course in information technology law 2020-2021
- Legal Clerkship, Higher Regional Court Koblenz 2018-2020
- Support Lawyer at Kremer Rechtsanwälte, Cologne 2019-2020
- Research Assistant, Institute for law and policy, University of Trier 2018
- Research Assistant, Chair for civil and labour law, University of Trier 2014-2018
- Legal Studies, University of Trier 2013-2018
- Co-Founder of a renewable energy company 2011
Qualifications & Certifications
- Certified IT-Security-Manager (TÜV)
- Course CompTIA Security+
- Course CompTIA Network+
- Certified IT-Security-Beauftragter (TÜV)
- Certified IT-Compliance Manager (TÜV)
Manuel Poncza is a lawyer in Cologne. He advises national and international clients, especially from technology-related industries, on all areas of data protection and IT law. He focuses in particular on IT and cybersecurity law (see here Schutz vor Cyber-Attacken – Prävention und Incident Response (in German language)), where he assists clients in particular in setting up data protection and IT security governance, planning and legally compliant construction of network infrastructures, testing hardware and software products, and managing and following up on cybersecurity incidents.
Manuel Poncza regularly publishes on data protection and IT security law and is co-author of the commentary Paschke/Rücker, Data Governance Act.
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
Manuel Poncza's Distinctions
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Please try again later.