Chambers Europe 2019 recognizes eleven lawyers
Eleven lawyers of business law firm Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek were recognized by the international handbook Chambers Europe 2019 in various legal fields.
Once again all the way at the top is Dr. Ute Jasper’s Public Sector & Public Procurement Department: Since 2015, it has held the first spot in Public Procurement/PPP. The interviewed clients and peers appreciate the team’s enthusiasm and ingenuity in complex issues. The team’s responsiveness is also considered a particular strength.
The following lawyers were recommended by Chambers Europe 2019:
- Dr. Michael Dröge (Investment Funds)
- Ulrike Gantenberg (Dispute Resolution: Most in Demand Arbitrators)
- Dr. Armin Frhr. von Grießenbeck (Construction)
- Dr. Anton Horn (Intellectual Property: Patent Litigation)
- Dr. Ute Jasper (Public Procurement/PPP)
- Dr. Wolfgang Kühn (Dispute Resolution: Most in Demand Arbitrators)
- Dr. Herbert Palmberger (Insurance)
- Michael Schmittmann (Media)
- Prof. Dr. Georg Streit (Restructuring/Insolvency)
- Dr. André-M. Szesny, LL.M. (White-Collar Crime: Corporate Advisory)
- Bernd Weller (Employment)
Since 1999, Chambers & Partners has been researching leading lawyers and law firms in 180 countries, recommending them in its Chambers Europe and Chambers Global handbooks. The research is based on surveys of several thousand clients and lawyers.