Chambers Europe 2020 recognizes ten Heuking lawyers
Ten lawyers of Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek were awarded by the intentional handbook Chambers Europe 2020 in various areas of law.
The top spot in Public Procurement/PPP was again occupied by the Public Sector & Public Procurement Practice Group headed by Dr. Ute Jasper. According to Chambers, the team has an excellent reputation in the market for handling complex innovative projects.
The following lawyers were recommended by Chambers Europe 2020:
- Dr. Michael Dröge (Investment Funds)
- Ulrike Gantenberg (Dispute Resolution: Most in Demand Arbitrators)
- Dr. Armin Frhr. von Grießenbeck (Construction)
- Dr. Anton Horn (Intellectual Property: Patent Litigation)
- Dr. Ute Jasper (Public Procurement/PPP)
- Dr. Wolfgang Kühn (Dispute Resolution: Most in Demand Arbitrators)
- Dr. Herbert Palmberger (Insurance)
- Dr. Reinhard Siegert (Commercial Contracts)
- Prof. Dr. Georg Streit (Restructuring/Insolvency)
- Dr. André-M. Szesny, LL.M. (White-Collar Crime: Corporate Advisory)
Since 1999, Chambers & Partners has been researching the leading lawyers and law firms in 180 countries to recommend them in its Chambers Europe and Chambers Global handbooks. This is based on the survey of several thousand clients and lawyers.