Chambers Europe 2022 recognizes nine Heuking lawyers and nine practice areas
Nine lawyers and nine practice areas of business law firm Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek were recognized by international legal guide Chambers Europe 2022.
Once again, the Public Sector & Public Procurement practice group, led by Dr. Ute Jasper and Dr. Martin Schellenberg, has been placed in Band 1 in Public Procurement/PPP, a spot that they have defended since 2015.
Heuking Partner Dr. Herbert Palmberger has been recognized with the “Senior Statespeople” award.
Including Dr. Palmberger, a total of nine lawyers are recommended by Chambers Europe 2022 in various practice areas:
- Dr. Reinhard Siegert (Commercial Contracts)
- Dr. André-M. Szesny, LL.M. (Dispute Resolution: White-Collar Crime: Corporate Advisory)
- Marc Baltus (Energy: Regulatory)
- Dr. Anton Horn (Intellectual Property: Patent Litigation)
- Dr. Michael Dröge (Investment Funds)
- Dr. Armin Frhr. von Grießenbeck (Projects: Construction)
- Dr. Ute Jasper (Public Law: Public Procurement/PPP)
- Prof. Dr. Georg Streit (Restructuring/Insolvency)
In addition to Public Procurement/PPP the following practice areas have also enjoyed renewed recognition:
- Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market
- Commercial Contracts§ Dispute Resolution
- Investment Funds
- Projects: Construction
Since 1999, Chambers & Partners has identified the most outstanding lawyers and law firms in 180 jurisdictions and recommended them in its Chambers Europe and Chambers Global guides. This research is based on interviews of several thousand clients and lawyers.
All results can be found here on the Chambers website.