Five internal partner appointments at Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek
Five salaried partners will be appointed Equity Partner of Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek effective January 1, 2018.
Dr. Robert Güther (Berlin) is a lawyer working in Litigation, Real Estate, and Restructuring.
Dr. Markus Klinger (Stuttgart) is a lawyer and specialist lawyer for IT and advises mainly on IT, Internet and Data Protection Law, as well as on soft IP and on transaction-related issues.
Dr. Matthias Kühn, LL.M. (Berlin) is a lawyer and specialist lawyer for Public Procurement Law. He mainly advises in the fields of Public Sector & Public Procurement and Antitrust Law.
Dr. Christian Strasser (Munich) is a lawyer and member of the Litigation/Arbitration Practice Group.
Tim Petermann (Hamburg) is a lawyer and advises mainly in the fields of contract drafting and Corporate/M&A. He is also a member of the Litigation/Arbitration Practice Group.
In addition, four female and eight male lawyers will be appointed salaried partners effective January 1, 2018 (alphabetically sorted by office).
- Dr. Philipp Jansen, Corporate/M&A | Private Equity/Venture Capital | Restructuring
- Susanne Christine Monsig, Real Estate & Construction | Public Sector & Procurement | Litigation/Arbitration
- Lena Pfeufer, Corporate/M&A | Capital Markets
- Dr. Christian Appelbaum, Banking & Finance | Capital Markets | Corporate/M&A
- Kathrin T. Paulet, Real Estate & Construction
- Nils Henrik Plassmeier, Tax | Private Clients
- Dr. Tilman Spancken, Real Estate & Construction | Banking & Finance | Energy
- Dr. Ubbo Aßmus, IP, Media & Technology | Corporate/M&A | Litigation/Arbitration
- Dr. Eva Kettner, LL.B., Employment Law
- Dr. Volker Voth, Employment Law
- Dr. Florian Arnold, Real Estate & Construction | Transport, Traffic & Infrastructure | Energy
- Alexander Weber, LL.M. (Wellington), Corporate/M&A | Private Equity/Venture Capital | Litigation/Arbitraion.
“We are pleased that no less than five lawyers have made the leap to becoming partners. This shows that we have outstanding expertise in our firm and are well positioned for the future,” said Dr. Pär Johansson, Managing Partner for Human Resources and IT. “With the ten lateral entrants in 2017 (four equity partners and six salaried partners) and the external additions in January – Dr. Uwe Hartmann (EP) and Stephan Nikschick (SP) in Frankfurt and Dr. Andreas Schabenberger (EP) in Stuttgart – we are continuing on our expansion path, which we have been pursuing for years.”