Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek appoints new partners to its Team
Following eight external partner additions to date in 2013, law firm Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek appointed two new partners and nine new salaried partners in internal promotions effective January 1, 2014. The following lawyers will be awarded partner status:
- Dr. Georg Jacobs, LL.M., Trademark and Competition Law, Düsseldorf
- Dr. Holger Lüders, Employment Law, Düsseldorf.
In addition, the following lawyers, meeting the requirements on the basis of the new career concept, were appointed salaried partners:
- Dr. Jens Biemann, Public Procurement Law, Düsseldorf
- Marcel Greubel, Corporate, M&A, Litigation, Munich
- Dr. Sebastian Jungemeyer, Commercial Law, Litigation, Hamburg
- Dr. Matthias Kühn, LL.M., Public Procurement Law, Antitrust Law, Berlin
- Tim Petermann, Commercial Law, Corporate, Renewable Energy, Hamburg
- Dr. Tobias Plath, LL.M., Insurance Law, Düsseldorf
- Kirstin van de Sande, Public Procurement Law, Hospital Law, Düsseldorf
- Dr. Sascha Schewiola, Employment Law, Cologne
- Beatrice Stange, LL.M., Antitrust Law, Düsseldorf
"We are pleased about the partner appointments. The large number of associates, who were appointed salaried partner, shows the potential that exists at Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek. We congratulate all of our new partners and salaried partners and look forward to continued successful collaboration," said Dr. Andreas Urban, Managing Partner of the law firm.