Chambers Europe 2023 honors nine Heuking attorneys and nine areas of law
Nine lawyers and nine legal areas of the business advisory law firm Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek are honored by the international handbook Chambers Europe 2023.
Once again, the Public Sector and Procurement Practice Group led by Dr. Ute Jasper and Dr. Martin Schellenberg is ranked 1st in Public Procurement/PPP, which they have defended since 2015.
Heuking Partner Dr. Herbert Palmberger is again recognized with the title of "Senior Statespeople".
In total, the following lawyers are recommended by Chambers Europe 2023 in various areas of law:
- Dr. Reinhard Siegert (Commercial Contracts)
- Dr. André-M. Szesny, LL.M. (Dispute Resolution: White-Collar Crime: Corporate Advisory)
- Marc Baltus (Energy: Regulatory)
- Dr. Anton Horn (Intellectual Property: Patent Litigation)
- Dr. Michael Dröge (Investment Funds)
- Dr. Armin Frhr. von Grießenbeck (Projects: Construction)
- Dr. Ute Jasper (Public Law: Public Procurement/PPP)
- Prof. Dr. Georg Streit (Restructuring/Insolvency)
The following areas of law are pleased about the repeated award:
- Commercial Contracts
- Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market
- Dispute Resolution
- Investment Funds
- Projects: Construction
- Public Law: Public Procurement/PPP
Since 1999, Chambers & Partners has been researching the leading lawyers and law firms in 180 countries and recommending them in its Chambers Europe and Chambers Global handbooks. This is based on a survey of several thousand clients and lawyers.
All results can be found on the Chambers website.